WHAT IS LEXSHA?
LEXSHA explores ...
… a user-friendly learning environment aimed at fulfilling the training needs of VSE, emphasizing on:
- byte-size modules (few minutes) with narrow scope
- application of ICT and Communication skills to real business experiences
- knowledge sharing and peer learning among small enterprises.
LEXSHA will ...
… reach the following objectives:
- design and evaluate an innovative sustainable model, supported by an e-platform, on how to identify own competences, produce experienced-based digital contents and share knowledge
- create the conditions for a multiplication of the results by empowering VSE in peer learning
- efficiently integrate the benefits of ICT tools and Communication skills in the vocational training system
- design and apply a valorisation plan that generates a European dimension for the developed model.
LEXSHA builds on ...
… the results and conclusions of the BizLearn.Net project (www.project-bizlearn.net):
- a research describing VSE in Europe and lack of VSE oriented training
- a 8 hours face-to-face training "How to become a knowledge provider” that has been tested and evaluated in 9 European countries with groups of VSEs
The results of BizLearn.Net show that VSEs need a new learning environment focusing in their immediate needs (just-in-time training). With the training, participants gain confidence to identify their own skills and knowledge and make proposal of subjects to be shared with others VSE. However, a wider choice of contents must be offered to VSE to gain autonomy in sharing knowledge, and access to mobile training must be considered.
LEXSHA is implemented ...
LEXSHA has been funded ...
… with support from the European Commission as a Leonardo da Vinci Development of Innovation Project under the Lifelong Learning Programme from 01/01/2014 to 31/12/2015 (539110-LLP-1-2013-1-FR-LEONARDO-LMP).